We're just leaving Bali. It was a quick trip, but greatly needed and appreciated. Wish we could have done more but we got a lot in. Complement this vlog with my latest podcast episode:
Here's the meditation practice I talked about:
This is not a sponsored video. I just wanted to show you where we were.
When we stayed at Four Seasons Sayan, they were so nice to us and gave a great itinerary for what to do around Ubud. Here is my Ubud Bali trip itinerary, courtesy of the general manager at the Four Seasons Sayan:
Kintamani Lake – see Mt Batur – Volcano
Holy Spring Water Temple or "Trita Umpul"
Gunung Kawi Temple
Terrace Rice Fields
Ubud for lunch and walking tour
LUNCH IN UBUD:
* Melting Wok – food from Laos. Big bowls of noodles, curries. Few dishes written on a chalk board and few specials. Very home style, cash only restaurant. The chef is the owner as well.
* Alchemy – Vegan restaurant – great salads, fresh juices, smoothie bowls etc.
* Hujan Locale – Modern Indonesian cuisine (also very good for dinner)
* Indus – Indonesian Food. They have a beautiful terrace, that overlooks the valley. Very nice. They also have western food, but known for their Indonesian. Best for lunch.
* Cantina – Taco bar, small restaurant, owned by the same Chef of Pica Restaurant (see below). Casual, but great tacos.
* Kafe – Small chilled out cafe. Service casual cafe food, good salads, sandwiches etc
DINNER IN UBUD:
1. Pica – a fave: South American food.
2. Mozaic – great French Indonesian cuisine, sit outside under the trees in the garden area. It's quite an experience. Ideal for a quiet night.
3. Kebun Bistro – French and Italian food. Nice atmosphere. Nice buzz to it.
4. Naughty Nuri's – Known for it's BBQ pork ribs. It's an institution. Cash only, no reservations are taken. First come first serve. Anthony Bordain loves eating here. Best known ribs on the island. Started off by a guy from Texas. Now run by his wife as he passed away. Strong martinis and margaritas.
Threads of Life
Biasa – Womens tropical wear – cotton, linen etc
Asters – Mens and Womens tropical wear – cotton, linen etc
Ulluwatu – known for lace work
Nico Perez – Mens and womens' wear
Wardini – place for small inexpensive gift items (sarongs, scarfs, batik and ikat fabric)
Galleries – Tony Raka Gallery
UBUD STREETS TO STROLL
* Monkey Forest or Jalan Monkey Forest
* Dewi Sita Street or Jalan Dewi Sita
* Hanuman Street or Jalan Hanuman
* Mas Village – known for teak wood carvings, teak wood furniture
* Batu Bulan – Stone Carving Village
Things to do on site Four Seasons Sayan:
Cooking Class at Sokasi
Chef's Table at Sokasi by the river
Signature Chakra treatments in the spa villas (try Muladhara and the Anahata)
We stayed at two Four Seasons places (as seen in reel at end of this video):
Everything I use for filming is in my studio walkthrough:
FOLLOW ME ON THE SOCIALS
First, subscribe to this channel!
Then, subscribe to get my Four Breakthroughs weekly newsletter:
Then follow me on the socials:
ATTEND MY NEXT SEMINAR
4 days of advanced, science-backed personal and professional development. Dates at
Brendon Burchard is the world’s leading high performance coach and one of the most-watched, quoted and followed personal development trainers in history. He is also a #1 New York Times bestselling author and in the Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures on Facebook, with over 10 million fans across his pages. O, The Oprah Magazine, and Success Magazine have both named him one of the most influential leaders in personal growth and achievement.
Brendon's videos have been viewed more than 200 million times, and 2 million students have completed his personal development online courses and video series. He's created 13 blockbuster online courses, including the most popular motivation, confidence, and habits online video courses of all time. For these results, Success Magazine featured him on its cover, and Oprah.com named him “one of the most successful online trainers in history.”
A #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and #1 USA Today best-selling author, his books include High Performance Habits, The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger, and Life’s Golden Ticket.
Meet him at Brendon.com